Hi guys, new to the site with a (hopefully) 01 CC 4x4 PSD

Patrick SC

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
i am hopefully in the process of picking up my first diesel pickup. The price is great and although the miles are high(225K) it looks to be really well maintained. This site has already been a great help to me and i hope to meet alot of other members, especially some diesel owners in my area. I am in charleston, sc... if anyone else is.. .there are tons of powerstrokes here. thanks in advance for all the help everyone.

-patrick

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
hey patrick, glad you dropped by. hope you stick around for a long time. good luck on your first diesel truck. you will never regret it. i am from alabama, but we went to charleston last year on vacation and fell in love with the old charleston area. well, again, welcome to SDD.com

BBBxcursion

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Come on, 225K is just broken in for a diesel :) Welcome to SuperDuty Diesel, this place rocks!!

WD40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello Patrick, and welcome to SSD.com. Glad you have found us and I think you will like it here. Please post where you are from under Location and let us see a picture of your truck as soon as you can.:thumbs

powerboatr

living well in Texas
Reaction score
welcome to the site
enjoy the new to you truck. its all good
visit often, pull up a chair and relax

dante59

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the site Patrick, im new as well and this is a great place to hang,:sweet Best of luck with your new truck!!!!! :thumbs CHEERS!!!!! DANTE59

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14