Hi guys

jrdrag

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Hey Everyone,

I'm new around here. I have been bowsing since we bought or new truck last Thursday. Its an 1997 PSD automatic XLT Exentened Cab 4x4 with lots and lots of miles (298000) to be exact. I know these motors will last so that doesn't worry me too much. Right now it is totally stock but I think we will be doing a few upgrades in the next few months as funds allow.
We bought the truck tow our 22' race car trailer that we haul our junior dragsters and junior funny car in. Total trailer weight is about 7000lbs so its not too much of a load for this truck I don't think.
By the way, I am 19 years old and I am attending Rochester Institute of Technology for Mechanical Engineering. Class of 2010. I can tell there are some smart guys around here and I look forward to stopping by often.

Thanks,
Caleb Peterson
3CMotorsports.com

Bushwakd

Reaction score
Welcome, jrdrag
When you get a chance fill out your signature and that will let everyone know what type of truck you have and what mods. you have.

Bushwakd

95_stroker

Jefe
Reaction score
Caleb,

Welcome to the site and you are right, there are some knowledgable folks that hang their hats here. We are glad that you have decided to become one of them too. Welcome again and congrats on the purchase of the 97, they are good rigs.

Mike

powerboatr

living well in Texas
Reaction score
another new guy...
we are growning by leaps and bounds, glad to have you here
sit down and join in often. you will find very soon.... some of us are here way to much.:D

CHPMustang

Reaction score
Welcome aboard there JR! Great to have you with the community:thumbs

Congrats on the new '97:hail

Bill :cowboy:

architect-builder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
jrdrag said:
Right now it is totally stock but I think we will be doing a few upgrades in the next few months as funds allow.

And this is just the bunch of yolko's to help you empty your wallet, err, I mean mod your truck! :doh: (I don't mean me of course). :innocent

(Say goodbye to your spare change)! :roflmao

Welcome!

Barrett

jrdrag

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
My pockets are pretty empty now after my first year of 30k tuition. I still have 4 more years of that to look forward too!

I can't wait.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58