Hi Ho!

rowlandb

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Well I am new to the diesel world.... Just purchased a 2000 super duty to tow my 5th wheel. Have always been a gas man so I have a lot to learn! Please have patience with me as I try to increase my knowledge by reading these forumns and asking some questions. Thanks for having me!

Rowland
Carnation, Washington

F350DRW1

Waylon Fan
Reaction score
I am new also, but I'd like to welcome you aboard. I've been to many sites lurking and as a member. This is the place to be.

95_stroker

Jefe
Reaction score
Rowland, welcome to SDD and know that we are happy to have you here. The only dumb question is the one that isnt asked. The users on our board are very helpful and very patient. Jump in and start asking questions.

WD40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
95_stroker said:
Rowland, welcome to SDD and know that we are happy to have you here. The only dumb question is the one that isn't asked. The users on our board are very helpful and very patient. Jump in and start asking questions.

Roland, this is my first Diesel, and I am loving it. Everyone here works real hard to help you with your truck or anything else as far as that goes.
Just ask and you will have what you need within 24 hours I all most bet you.
Post a picture of your truck if you can.:sweet :sweet

s d mills

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm on my first diesel also, but am over the initial anxieties and loving every minute with it. You'll get up to speed in no time....just be leery of all these yahoos who'll have you yanking your wallet out for mods. Welcome and enjoy.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58