Hi I'm PHX F250 and I'm a Dieselholic

PHXF250

Diesel Freak
Reaction score
I'm Joining this forum as I just put a Deposit on an 99 F250 Powerstroke I purchased from a construction company in Glendale AZ. I pick the truck up on Thurs.

I'm no stranger to Diesel vehicles having owned some Mercedes Benz 1980's 300D Turbo Diesels, A 2004 1/2 Dodge Ram 3500, a VW New Beatle TDI and Now My 1999 Ford F250 Regular Cab 2WD Powerstroke I purchased from the local construction company.

I love Diesel Vehicles and Love Trucks with 8 lug nuts or more. I hope to learn more about Powerstroke Trucks. Thanks in advance
PHX F250:turbo

Last edited:

PHXF250

Diesel Freak
Reaction score
Gotta go pick it up on Thursday or Friday, It's gonna be a work style truck, 2wd with a White Steel Crossover tool box toward the front of the bed. It's kinda a Project truck and is my only transportation.

My GF totaled my 2001 Nissan Maxima a little over a week ago. The Driver Air Bag Broke her Arm, I was in the Passenger seat and had no injeries. Instaed of Spending $3000 on this car to restore it's condition I Bought the F250.

I Will certainly update you guys with some pics. One thing it needs really soon is a rear bumper. I'm gonna start a thred about rear bumpers.

It's getting hot riding the Bus Around Phoenix this time of year. The A/c Works really good in the truck too.
PHX F250

Last edited:

PHXF250

Diesel Freak
Reaction score
Here she is, my new to me powerstoke truck. Needs some front end work and some tires soon.

I'm gonna keep it more work 2WD Style and run steelcased tires and maybe rasie the front a tad to level her out.

PHX F250

PHXF250

Diesel Freak
Reaction score
A Work In Progress

Well I have cleaned the truck up a bit, Installed new Ball Joints, removed the Chrome fender flairs and Bumper stickers. Got some leveling spacers, A Vinyl Floor Kit, and a new grill on order.

Also installing some new Michelin RIB Tires and New Outter tie rods when I get the truck aligned after installation of the leveling spacers.
PHX F250

02SilverStroke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
PHX, that's a nice looking truck. How many miles does it have? It should do what you want it to and more. Plus it's "well broken in" and should get great fuel mileage.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14