Hi, new here and too Diesels

RickyD

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Hey thank you for all the welcomes.. The other night he took delivery of his new 06 F250 FX (4 door, 4x4) Lariat.. I got too drive it, this thing has some definate power!! He did get all the extra switches too..
Again, thanks for all the welcomes, i'll get him in here..
Rick

Saftman

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Welcome & tell your Dad he made an excellent choice. I used to drive long haul years ago so I kind of know how he feels. Take it easy on the new truck for the 500 miles or so and then put it to work. Keep good oil in it and don't look back. These things love to work.. :sweet

NavyAg

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
RickyD congrats on the new F250 for you and your Dad. Just like everyone else is saying, if you are impressed with it now, just wait till it gets a few more miles on it and you start improving its performance like so many others have done. I love this site because it is tailored for my specific interest, the Super Duty Diesel! By the way, once your Dad gets hooked on this forum deal, you will have to buy yourself a new computer, he will always be on it checking out all the neat things about his truck. Enjoy!!:thumbs

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14