HID/Projector headlight replacements?

mygsris2slo4u

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
so lemme ask this... where did everyone get the 2007 Harley lights for the conversion? I see them on eBay for cheap, which is usually the case... cheap. But then the retail stores with OEM stuff are in the $500 range...

I just purchased the 05-07 harley lights from certi-fit. They are brand new and are made by Depo, who by all accounts are a quality company. I paid $62 per unit and they come with new bulbs in them. If they fog on me I will simply drill a few small holes in the bottom of the light to keep that from happening.

Swissy

Frozen North
Reaction score
Hey... everyone, thanks for the replies. I know it's been awhile, but had somethings come up that prevented any kind of work on this project. Well, that's been resolved, I am now the proud owner of a set of Harley headlight assemblies, and a H.I.D. kit from Retro Solutions (great guys to work with BTW!)

Now... anyone have a step by step guide for this project? Removing the OEM headlights, trimming and installing the Harley ones?

Swissy

Frozen North
Reaction score
Google "HID installation guide for Ford F-250" and you will see lots to look at.

Dave

Sorry... should have been more specific - looking for guide to installing the Harley housings. I did both the HID and Harley Google search and there are pages upon hundreds of pages for buying them, people showing off the results - but I have yet to find one with a step by step guide for installing the Harley housings. I'm just trying to figure out if it's something I can tackle myself.

EDIT: HAHA! Just changed the wording in my search and Voila! I hate to plug another site but here is a guide Amazing how a simple wording change can net you the results you seek...

Last edited:

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58