Hidden Winch??

sik350

wuts bio-diesel?
Reaction score
i want to buy a winch but i also want to get the hidden wich system so i can tuck that sucker behind my front bumper..Where can i get it? Best place to look?:confused:

Lifted94XLT

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
I know Warn Makes a Hidden Winch kit for our trucks. Anyplace that sells Warn products should be able to get it for ya.

--Ryan

sik350

wuts bio-diesel?
Reaction score
warn winches are awesome but their hidden winch system will push my bumper out 5"..I have seen other people with a diffrent winch and their bumper isnt pushed out soo far.

sik350

wuts bio-diesel?
Reaction score
I really don't need a a bumper/winch comdination, since I am getting the daystart light bar for the front I wanted to hide the winch.

Mobeydick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I guess you don't want the bumper and winch combination I have. Check out the pics in my sig. Keith

If WARN would make the Bull Bar an Option and put the cost around $600.00 I might have considered their Bumper.
I went with Kennesaw Mountain Accessories (Wincher) and a WARN 16.5Ti on Both my 01 and 06!!

http://www.kenmtnac.com/WiSD.html

I don’t know if the link worked. That’s not my truck I had Fogs and Driving lights installed in the Bumper. Total cost for the Bumper, Lights and Installation was $875.00. That’s cheaper then I could get a new Stock bumper with all the Plastic and Braces installed!!

Mobeydick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Next week maybe! It's not installed on my 06 yet. I have it and the winch just havn't had the time!! I live in South GA., I didn't want to drive 2 trucks to North GA. From my house to their shop it was 300 miles exactly on way!

Murf06PSD

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
I bought a warm winch, carrier and the skirting for a hidden mount from GoWarn.com. With S/H it was $1817 and was able to mount it in the driveway mostly by myself. Here is a link to some photos of it. i might add to that with the lift and tires on the truck it doesn't look like the bumper sticks out as far. www.cardomain.com/ride/2531371 hope this helps some:thumbs

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14