HID's

missingsc331

Full Access Member
Reaction score
just ordered some HID's from DDMtuning. they are very helpful and offer a free lifetime warranty so i went for it. their prices are very reasonable as well the bulbs and ballasts were shipped for $61 and some change. I'll keep ya'll posted with my impressions of the installed product.
Daniel

sagebel

Stock? Pfft!
Reaction score
I just installed HIDs from retro-solutions.com. Great product. Easy installation. A little more money but absolutely worth it. I got the 6K lights. I am now thinking about ordering a kit for the rest of the vehicles.

powerboatr

living well in Texas
Reaction score
just ordered some HID's from DDMtuning. they are very helpful and offer a free lifetime warranty so i went for it. their prices are very reasonable as well the bulbs and ballasts were shipped for $61 and some change. I'll keep ya'll posted with my impressions of the installed product.
Daniel

please do
this is intriguing and a great price value

missingsc331

Full Access Member
Reaction score
got the HID's in yesterday and installed them today. What a great buy! They were not quite plug and play as i was told, however, the whole installation took about 30 mins. the hardest part was getting the headlight assemblies out of the grille. then i had to cut off the stock headlight plug and splice 2 wires on each light, not bad at all. the lights make the truck look so much better at night and the increased visibility is a night and day difference. would highly recommend both the website and product
.:DDM - HID, DEPO Lighting, BMW and Mazda Performance Accessories

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jarrburg