High mileage 6.7 powerstrokes

DaveBen

SDD Senior Member
Reaction score
No guarantees, as with all things diesel. Maintenance is the KEY to long life. Do your regular maintenance every 5,000 miles or whatever Ford says, and you should be golden.

JoeDLS

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Ford Did Tell me every 5000 miles... I don't Drive like A juvenile, really the Truck sits all week until the weekend... Just Love Being a FORD OWNER..

DaveBen

SDD Senior Member
Reaction score
Mine does too, most of the time. BUT when I drive it, I drive it like I stole it! I am no kid by any means and I am hard on all equipment and tools. :D

bcamos

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Just picked up my 2013 with 95k miles. Carfax shows maintenance done at the same dealer it was originally bought from until now. I plan on having it maintained at my local dealer now.

Truck seems to run nice and smooth. Hopefully that's a good sign of reliability down the road!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DaveBen

SDD Senior Member
Reaction score
Maintenance is the key to diesel trucks. They will run for a long time if you keep up on the maintenance. A couple of tips; use quality filters like Motorcraft oil and fuel filters. Wal Mart has them cheap. Have fun!

roger2003

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My ‘12 is at 275k with minor issues. Def heaters went, popped a radiator, ball joints, of course brake. It’s the little things like my radio display burned out, drivers power seat not operating right now, back up sensors and a power lock on driver side rear door( maybe my fault). Engine is stock and awesome, tranny is untouched and Great and suspension was a broken main leaf( also probably my fault). All little Mickey Mouse stuff. For a six year old truck, I’d say she is doing fine.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rhensonsr