High Priced appleseed ???

mille-ryan

Loco Parts Changer
Reaction score
Was curious if anyone saw this in the latest Diesel Power mag.Ive been becoming more interested in Bio fuels.To me this looks an overpriced Appleseed unit to me, Green World Biofuels , dang thing is more than the fuel meister rig, near 6 grand, owch !!

Now heres a question, which would be more fiesable for an Excursion owner, to convert over to WVO/SVO onboard or to produce Bio to mix?Iwas thinking the Bio route due to the 44 gallon tank, and how cold it can get in Nebraska.

jestersv

7.3 addict
Reaction score
that is really a personal choice biodiesel is more time consuming but if you have more than 1 diesel is the short term cheaper route (if you build it yourself) svo/wvo route has more startup cost but long term is cheaper.

CHPMustang

Reaction score
There's a member local that converted his Excursion's tank into the main WVO hold while he had a 25 gallon saddle style tank manufactured to hold pump diesel that's used for startup and shutdown cycles.

I'll see if I can give him a shout.

mille-ryan

Loco Parts Changer
Reaction score
Thanks, Im interested in anything.I have yet to find any Bio here in North Platte, or even close to us.Diesel all over town here is $3.99, but think its because they ran out of bigger numbers.

powerboatr

living well in Texas
Reaction score
funny thing is around here i have been beating the trees to get wvo
its like pulling teeth, everyone is tied up with a vendor of oil and owes there waste to the supplier.
found some real nice 80/20 soy hummm good and clean, but its reclaimed by the vendor.:rant

so it has really set me back
i was going to pull 3k for the V3 vegistroke, but now aint no way
i was hoping to have a 500 gallon surplus by now so i could start filtering and get going.

then today fuel jumped to 419 WOW

might be cheaper to knock off a food deleivery truck next :rant:sly

rickh

Biodiesel Rules!
Reaction score
Was curious if anyone saw this in the latest Diesel Power mag.Ive been becoming more interested in Bio fuels.To me this looks an overpriced Appleseed unit to me, Green World Biofuels , dang thing is more than the fuel meister rig, near 6 grand, owch !!

Now heres a question, which would be more fiesable for an Excursion owner, to convert over to WVO/SVO onboard or to produce Bio to mix?Iwas thinking the Bio route due to the 44 gallon tank, and how cold it can get in Nebraska.

Answer: Biodiesel.

You need to come see me over in Bellevue.
Steve from Green World is making a great system, their electrical controls are next to none.
There is a lot of labor that goes into making a reactor setup that can be sold for personal use, a lot!
We host free seminars that can introduce you to home brewing and you will be surprised how easy it can be.

Be right back, just heard the drier shut off.....

Ahhh theres another 30 gallons of fuel for around .80/per!

Check the links in my signature, you have questions, I have the answers.
Rick H...

mille-ryan

Loco Parts Changer
Reaction score
Thanks for the info and the invite Rick.But thats a hell of a drive for me,let me know if you guys ever head up this way or do any siminars this side of Kearney.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14