Home, home on the Range...

95_stroker

Jefe
Reaction score
Jus say when.

Im pretty much open to whenever Joe, and the invite goes out to those traveling in the area. Just drop me a line and I'll make sure there is a warm pot of beans on. I'm located pretty close to Jackson, the Tetons and YNP now.

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im pretty much open to whenever Joe, and the invite goes out to those traveling in the area. Just drop me a line and I'll make sure there is a warm pot of beans on. I'm located pretty close to Jackson, the Tetons and YNP now.

Might take ya up on that Mike.

We're taking off 'bout the middle of May.. going North, then East, then :dunno Ain't got no plan.. just East. YNP~Tetons was a thought.. then Glacier NP.. then.. HE**, WE DON'T KNOW :D Maybe NEW YORK CIDY

Back here in August (maybe;))

95_stroker

Jefe
Reaction score
Might take ya up on that Mike.

We're taking off 'bout the middle of May.. going North, then East, then :dunno Ain't got no plan.. just East. YNP~Tetons was a thought.. then Glacier NP.. then.. HE**, WE DON'T KNOW :D Maybe NEW YORK CIDY

Back here in August (maybe;))

I'm 70 miles from Jackson, Wyoming...;) Head south out of town and follow the Hoback River over the top.

Stroked68

This is FORD Country
Reaction score
Any good atv/4x4 ridin areas around there? Farthest west i've gone is the rockies. Goin back there this summer hopefully twice this time.

Crumm

Fordoholic
Reaction score
Looks like a nice place. Does the stroker and bike fit inside?

Sent from my Motorola iPhone using Tapatalk.

95_stroker

Jefe
Reaction score
Any good atv/4x4 ridin areas around there? Farthest west i've gone is the rockies. Goin back there this summer hopefully twice this time.

Oh yeah, tons of riding. I'm about 10 miles from the Green River entrance into the Bridger/Teton Nat Forest.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14