Hooray, it works!

W4RLR

High Tech Hillbilly
Reaction score
I haven't been here as often as I would have liked to be. Two years ago I moved to a place that had no high speed internet save for an expensive satellite link. While I could access just about any other site, two sites, one of them Superdutydiesel.com, could not be accessed with any degree of reliability.

Last week CenturyLink announced the availability of DSL service to my neighborhood. I was the first customer on their new fiber link to my area, and I really enjoy the speed and the cost, half that of the satellite service. And the best part is I can access SDD!

I hope to participate more now that I can get on the forum without being dropped.

WD40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's good to see you again Richard!! Hope all is well down your way. You were missed for sure.

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
Well it's about time you showed back up Ray. :D You have been away way too long.

But is sure is good to see you again my friend. Hope all is well with you and the wife.

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Jus' like the others have said Rich, good to see you back on SDD...;tu

Joe

Last edited:

02SilverStroke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome back!!! I know what you mean about internet connections. We have a wireless system, but it occasionally goes down, just when you really need it. Actually in my case, I usually have to reboot the router, but even that can be a P-I-T-A sometimes.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58