Hot Shot's Secret

devgru2011

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
My 6.0l will not start in freezing weather at all, I replaced my glow plug module, glow plugs, ICP sensor and cam sensor, and it did not solve the problem. I narrowed it down to the injectors, will HSS have a good chance at solving my problem?

HeavyAssault

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'd check the FICM voltage and look at your batteries. There's a good shop up that way if you need additional help. I'll have to get the info for you.

03PSD6L

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
i had a terrible problem with cold starts last winter, found hot shot secret in a mag, checked the site, it described my trucks problems exactly, found a local dealer, noticed 150% difference immediately, 1000% over next few weeks, been using it ever since...having troubles again this winter but it's not an oil coking situation!!!!! HSS:clap::hail:sweet

F350CCFX4

Smokin Bye
Reaction score
I use HotShotsSecret and it improved my truck. Not a fan at all of SnakeOil, but have to admit this helped.

As suggested above. Checking the FICM would be your best bet. Black smoke, w/no power, miss and hard start after it sat out all night the FICM test would be the first thing I would do.

F350CCFX4

Smokin Bye
Reaction score
Now, that I am moving the Hot Shot Secret won't be as easy to get. What locations can the Rev-X be purchased from?

Zmann ARGH

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are you moving to a place with no internet or mailbox??

Kidding
I always ordered HSS online anyways

Last edited:

ynnad40

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
I agree with HeavyAssult. I just had the FICM replaced in my truck. It wouldn't start if I didn't plug it in. Even when I did it sounded like it had as miss until it got to temp. FYI my FICM was $715 just for the part.

F350CCFX4

Smokin Bye
Reaction score
That's too bad. Had mine replaced last week as well and it was less than half of that. Did they replace the entire FICM or do the half shell?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58