HOW 'BOUT THEM COWBOYS!!!!!!!

02SilverStroke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
10-1 for the first time in their history!!!! New York Jets weren't much competition. It's gonna be rough next week against the 10-1 Packers. That game will have Bret Favre vs Bret Favre, Jr. (Romo). Should be a high scoring game with Cowboys winning and going 11-1. This year, the road to the SuperBowl goes through Dallas!!!!!

WD40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
D-Boys did a good job. I was told that tickets to games in the new stadium will cost at least $350.00 per game. Is that right? How can working people take the family to a game any more?

slopony

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Romo has got alot of football to play before you can compare him with prolly the best QB ever... I see that all you boys fans are finally happy to have a good QB

02SilverStroke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Romo has got alot of football to play before you can compare him with prolly the best QB ever... I see that all you boys fans are finally happy to have a good QB

That's true. I'm sure that he's still got a few "rookie" mistakes left, but don't they all (even the occasional ones by Favre, Brady, etc.). CBS was listing the starting qb's for the Cowboy Thanksgiving games since 2000 (Aikman's last year), and this was the first year that the same qb started two years in a row.

Sandman

Superfluous Tasks
Reaction score
Talking sports heads are predicting that Dallas will go to the NFC playoffs..

Dallas at Green Bay, in January.. Now that will be a game to watch..

slopony

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Talking sports heads are predicting that Dallas will go to the NFC playoffs..

this thursdays game on nfl network will be a game to watch they are both playing for home feild through the playoffs now as long as they win the out

Tail_Gunner

CRJ & ERJ A&P Mech.
Reaction score

I'd like to see that!!:thumbs :thumbs

I'm going to refrain from talking smack. I made that mistake earlier this season, and it was the only game the Packers lost. I don't want to jinx my team. I'll save any trash talk for afterwards.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58