HOW BOUT THEM PHILLIES!!!!!!

jvencius

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You are real close to me. Ever hear of the Lederach Tearoom? Keith

Yep--I've been there a couple of times. Mind you, none of them were entirely voluntary (I"m just not a tea-drinking kind of guy) but I know more or less where it is. It's been a while since I was in PA for any length of time so I've forgotten a lot of how to get around there.

02SilverStroke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I remember the 1980 playoffs when the Astros screwed up and lost to the Phillies, darn it. Yes, I've been an Astros fan since they were the Colt .45's in the early 60's. I'm pulling for the Cubs this year. They've had the longest "dry streak", and deserve to go all the way.

Sandman

Superfluous Tasks
Reaction score
Remember getting off of the PA Pike at the "Blue Route" back in Oct 93.. all of the toll takers had on Philly's hats..

The Phillys have done well.. but they need to send a thank you note to the Mets.. couldn't have done it without them...

Where is the Yuengling & Utz now that you can use them??

In my fridge...

fordtrucker4life!

I work with waste
Reaction score
I am a Philadelphia sports fan and as such am very well used to disappointment.

I have grown to the Detroit disappointment as well. The wings, pistons, and tigers kick arse all season, but when the playoffs hit they all fall apart even though critics say they are built for the playoffs. As for the Lions :( you know what you are gonna get from them.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14