How do you get this problem corrected

aldo_45030

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a random no start condition that throws no codes. Based on what i have read it is a HPOP system problem. Either IPR or pump itself, it has thrown codes which were able to be retrieved by a laptop at smokin in the smokies. The codes were cleared and then a check engine light appeared 3 x more on the way home. I noted what the codes were the 1st time but the dealer has not been able to pull them the other times. Why can't they do it when MAD matt had no problems with finding them. The dealer is unable to simulated the problems so far after a week of trying. Basically i want the dang HPOP system replaced under warranty i can not afford for this thing to die anymore nor do i want to wait for it to occur for them. I understand they can't id what they can't see but i really don't care now just fix the damned thing i have provided enough info to indicate the pump is weak. any phone numbers to call and complain to ?????
:thanks

aldo_45030

Full Access Member
Reaction score
pretty sure replaced it 2 x thats why HPOP needs to be replaced under warrenty. BUt for some reason they can't pull codes.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14