How many in central TX?

Tx_Atty

Master Baiter
Reaction score
Im curious about our central Texas members. I know we have a bunch in the Dallas area but who is South of, say, Waco?

I got an interview with a big S.A. firm in a few weeks so if things go well we might head back that direction in a year. Is there an established club around (or even just loosely affiliated diesel smokers)?

whatabudro

Launched
Reaction score
Yes all the DieselInnovations boys are down there and HAPS (houston area) PS

chewie95

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
I'm located just north of Austin in Georgetown. I'm not sure about any clubs here as I just "recently" settled in from Colorado.

lifted_up

TractorMan
Reaction score
-popcorn Dripping Springs is just west of Austin and S.A. is just an hour from here down 281. No Ford clubs that I know of but I just asked 'chewie' last night if he'd want to get an Austin group together. I went to the 'Turbo Diesel Registers' austin chapter dyno days on Saturday and they are a great group of guys. i'd really like to get something like that going here at least once a month or so. I also met a Ford guy there that was on 'Ford Truck Enthusiasts' website. Give a holler when you come through and / or stop by.:burnit

:tex

Tx_Atty

Master Baiter
Reaction score
My parents are in Drippin'. In fact, my father is running for Justice O' the Peace. I will be there on Sunday April 2 as a base station for my interview run to SA.

Has the Exxon at 12 gotten any bio-Willie yet?

northshore

Northshore
Reaction score
my cousin lives in Dripping.... will be there on about the 1st of April, we will be looking in the Canyon Lake area for a home, if every thing works the way we think... I'll be up for a once a month meeting of PSD guys.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14