how to clean injector ?

protec.diesel

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
ford tells me that when they did a buzz test i was bad all my injectors a plug how do i clean them because $4000 in replacement doesn't excite me

sagebel

Stock? Pfft!
Reaction score
Bio diesel will clean the entire fuel system but it might be a little cold out this time of year to run a high concentration. The filter will see it first. Is your truck currently running? How many miles are on the injectors? For $4000 you can put some reeeaaalll nice injectors in yourself or even replace the stockers.

Scott

Zookie400

I WANNA GO FAST
Reaction score
plugged injectors...they got that from a buzz test??? the buzz test just clicks the solenoids on the injectors to see if they are all electronically firing. i dont see how a buzz test would be able to diagnose "clogged" injectors. did they do anything else?

550roofer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I run B40 all year round. They lowest temperature Ive used my truck in is -6 C. so thats like 20F or something? Ran like a dream. Just to be safe i let it warm up for 10 min. I think i have one of those high idles that came on my truck when i got it from the dealer.

protec.diesel

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
7.3 2002 f250 i dont think they did anything else are you telling me that a buzz test doesnt tell if they are pluged when the buzz is faint??? :dizzy

bushpilot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
the chance that you have 8 bad injectors is VERY VERY
unlikely (unless youve been running something thru 'em
that you shouldnt be....like cleaners that contain alcohol) !

hows the truck running ? driving ? what made the dealer
perform a buzz test ?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14