How to install a coil spring spacer on a 08 F-250 4x4

gregmc720

GrEgGy BoY
Reaction score
I need help, i ordered a set of 2 1/2" coil spring spacers off of ebay. They came with no instructions. I have some knowledge of doing lifts, but im a little nervous messing with my new truck. If anyone could post some simple instructions it would be greatly appreicated. Thanks.

FTG-05

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I need help, i ordered a set of 2 1/2" coil spring spacers off of ebay. They came with no instructions. I have some knowledge of doing lifts, but im a little nervous messing with my new truck. If anyone could post some simple instructions it would be greatly appreicated. Thanks.

Happened to me too. I just e-mailed the person I ordered them from and he e-mailed back instructions the very next morning.

Personally, without the instructions, I wouldn't do the install. It's for your front suspension: something breaks at speed, people's lives are at stake, it's not worth it. Just e-mail the vendor and get instructions.

Good luck.

Al

kjdavis

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well...Im assuming the kit just came with the small spacers and a couple new bolts. If it is, the spacers go below the bottom coil spring pad....just raising that mount up off the axle. Youll need to undo the shocks, trackbar, and swaybar to let everything drop down far enough. Do one side at a time, with jackstands under the frame of course. Youll have to remove the coil, then undo that bolt holding the coil perch in place. slip the new spacer underneath with the new bolt and reassemble.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58