Howdy from San Antone Tejas

motoxfreak

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
I have been on for a month or so, but did not introduce myself. I work in the welding supply industry and love all things with motors, especially motorcycles. I have already learned a lot from the forums here. It is really nice to get so many opinions so I can make better decisions on building my truck. I was a 20 year navy man, and in that respect I welded on the subs. Never went out in one, just fixed em. Originally from San Diego, I settled here in South Texas after my parents moved here.
I have finally reached a place where I can start fixing my truck up. Too bad it already has 200,000 miles on it. I am hoping to get double that in order to make all my upgrades worth it. I can see that this will be no cheap hobby, so I guess it will be baby steps.
I look forward to yaking with you all and possibly meeting a couple of you at some point.
Tom

WD40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome to SSD.com Motox. That's a great looking truck, and know that you are proud of it. We have a few 20 year Navy men here, some are good and some we still don't know about for sure.:roflmao :roflmao.
Always good to have another Texan.
:welcome :welcome3 :welcome2 :goodluck Did you say bigger :turbo

CHPMustang

Reaction score
Welcome aboard Tom! Great to have you in the community & Texas:tex :thumbs

Sharp '02 also:notworthy

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member