howdy from western washington

Dieseljeeper

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Just found the forum and thought I'd check it out. Howdy, first of all. I'm a retired crane mechanic, and have begun doing all the projects that I've been putting off. My truck is a 2012 f350 4x4 ccsb srw lariat we bought new in 2013. It is mostly stock with Diesel Site water separator, BW turnover gooseneck hitch, a Protec box and headache rack. Our last truck was a 1995 f250 7.3 4x4 SCLB that our son and his wife now own. As you can see, we don't change trucks often. Our trailers are a 25' 5th wheel, converted to gooseneck, and a Gatormade 20' gooseneck deck over. Now to the projects, a 1953 m38a1 Willys with a Kubota turbo diesel, a sm465 trans that is a restomod. The next inadvertent project is my Ferguson TO35 tractor. We have a 3 acre place that I use the tractor to keep the brush cut, as a forklift, garden, etc. When I retired I thought I'd get a newer rig about the same power with 4wd, power steering, and about the same rear track so my attachment would still work. Then I cruised down to the local MF dealer, my preference, John Deere, Kubota, Mahindra dealers and decided to fix the one I have.

WD40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome DieselJeeper, glad to have you here, sounds like you got enough things to keep you from getting into trouble now that your retired.
The price of 10 year old tractors will scare you half to death and a 50 year old tractor is now worth ten times what it cost new. Come back
often.
Doug

Dieseljeeper

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Were southeast of tacoma. Just go about half way to mt. Rainier, take a right and when you think you're in rural Tennessee you're there

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14