Howdy wonderful, hot, dusty IRAQ!!

colotow

Just playin' in the sand
Reaction score
Hi, wandered over here from oilburners.net. just trying to learn as much about what will (and won't) work on my powerstroke.

I'm originally from vermont, ended up in colorado after i left the active military. got a degree from a diesel college there, worked as a field mech for a construction rental company for 5 years, then got into heavy duty towing and recovery in 1997, and liked it. i still enjoy playing with wrenches, and do as much as i can on my toys in my own garage.

for the last 2 1/2 years, i've been in iraq, working for the infamous kbr services doing heavy duty recovery, combat style.

looking forward to finishing a move to salt lake city, utah, and getting settled into a house with a HUGE garage so i can finally get all the stuff sitting on the shelves bolted onto my trucks.

jhamlin164

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
BE CAREFUL THERE IN THE SAND BOX!

Hi, wandered over here from oilburners.net. just trying to learn as much about what will (and won't) work on my powerstroke.

I'm originally from vermont, ended up in colorado after i left the active military. got a degree from a diesel college there, worked as a field mech for a construction rental company for 5 years, then got into heavy duty towing and recovery in 1997, and liked it. i still enjoy playing with wrenches, and do as much as i can on my toys in my own garage.

for the last 2 1/2 years, i've been in iraq, working for the infamous kbr services doing heavy duty recovery, combat style.

looking forward to finishing a move to salt lake city, utah, and getting settled into a house with a HUGE garage so i can finally get all the stuff sitting on the shelves bolted onto my trucks.

Good to hear from you guys there in Iraq:) Hope all is as well as can be expected.............been there-done that. Wasn't fun for me & I'm certain your sentiments are similar. Please be careful out there:thumbs Thanks for all you're doing to help the cause.:thumbs

Take Care,

Jerry

dogtrk

Pat
Reaction score
Welcome!!!! You'll really like this forum......everyone is great and knows what they're talkin' about. Lots of knowledge here especially if you're like me and a total neophyte when it comes to diesels.

Stay safe over there and post often!!! :)

Last edited:

bushpilot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
welcome ! and many thanks to you (and your family) for your service and sacrifices !

powerboatr

living well in Texas
Reaction score
welcome aboard

dont get to much sand in your craw :D

contractors, we make the world go round

be careful, got pics of recovery?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member