Howdy ya'll

BigBadMarine

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Laying in a wet southeast Texas rice field.
Recently, (1 year ago) got bitten by the diesel addiction. One whiff of diesel exhaust and it was over for me.:D Now I understand why once you go diesel, you can never go back. I have learned so much within the past few months (I've been a lurker) it's unreal. From PCM's to EGT's...it's a never ending learning process. Look forward to learning more from this wealth of information and experience on these boards.

Reaction score
Welcome, BBM and thanks for serving!!:thanks

As far as chips go, you might give Tony Wildman a call. He is a heck of a guy, and one hell of a programmer! I'm hoping to have one of his in my truck before summer is out.:sweet

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
Welcome BBM!!! glad you came on in. thanks for your service for this great country we live in too.

looks like you have allready done alot to your truck. post up some pics in the gallery so we can see what she looks like.

:welcome3 :welcome :welcome2 :usa

BigBadMarine

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Welcome BBM!!! glad you came on in. thanks for your service for this great country we live in too.

looks like you have allready done alot to your truck. post up some pics in the gallery so we can see what she looks like.

:welcome3 :welcome :welcome2 :usa

My crack pipe:D

DSCN0284.jpg

DSCN0282.jpg

WD40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome, BigBadMarine. Thanks for your service to our great country.
Sweet looking truck, where are you from in Texas. Looks like east Texas?

BigBadMarine

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Welcome, BigBadMarine. Thanks for your service to our great country.
Sweet looking truck, where are you from in Texas. Looks like east Texas?

I live in the thriving metropolis of Magnolia, Texas. Just NW of Houston. Wasn't born here (Ohio), but met my wife via the internet and just had to move here and marry me a Texas gal:sweet My two addictions is this truck and snow goose hunting. When it's hunting season, you'll find me laying in wet rice fields and for all other times...under my truck.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14