Hpop Line

RickGmi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just installed the hpop line, the braided one, I did notice a difference, I did it with the engine Cold after it sitting for 6 hours with it about 30-35 deg out side and when I started it, it did seem a alot smoother on start up first hearing it, I then let it run and hit the fuel then went hung out by the exhaust, when the Rpm's jumped back up I heard that nice Jet sound, and I will have to say that it did sound clearer then before,, I guess in my case it really worked, :thumbs

RickGmi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes sir..and i have read that some people notice a difference and some dont in my case I can hear a difference at start up. seems the pressure climbs faster to smoothen the engine, im happy with this one..

RickGmi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I really think it's worth it, seems like the Hpop balances the pressure faster. last night i ran the tourbo to 23psi i did.nt notice anything different as far as engine sound,I guess because of high pump pressure, but sure seems to help at first start in the morning and idle when there is low oil pressure on the injectors. today im going to turn my superchip back to stock and see what it sounds like tomorrow morning, without the superchip on my engine kind of sounded like it took a minute to stabilize, (not sure about that one)

jvencius

Full Access Member
Reaction score
RickGmi said:
I really think it's worth it, seems like the Hpop balances the pressure faster. last night i ran the tourbo to 23psi i did.nt notice anything different as far as engine sound,I guess because of high pump pressure, but sure seems to help at first start in the morning and idle when there is low oil pressure on the injectors. today im going to turn my superchip back to stock and see what it sounds like tomorrow morning, without the superchip on my engine kind of sounded like it took a minute to stabilize, (not sure about that one)

FWIW, the gizmo you installed is NOT a HPOP (High Pressure Oil Pump) line--it's a HX (High pressure X-over) line.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14