hub covers

Rookie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've joined the ranks of the missing rear wheel hub covers. This one actually broke off and left the tabs and steel ring in the wheel. Anyway, has anyone come up with a decent replacement for them? I'd even settle for chrome nut covers...

whatabudro

Launched
Reaction score
Vautozone has some cool Spinner Hubcaps :eek:
Just kiddin I like the OBS hubcaps Budro

whatabudro

Launched
Reaction score
:roflmao :roflmao

Just looked again at ebay and they're 7 lug covers :eek:
There are others there tho search ebay motors for "F250 Hubcaps"

goldhilljoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
whatabudro said:
:roflmao :ro
try center cap-, last time I looked on evil bay there were a lot of F250 wheel covers/center caps. Sometimes things are really strange on ebay, not to mention overpriced once you consider shipping. I lost one of my rear centers and just decieded to go without them. Now I lost a front and can`t get used to it though.
I don`t think the caps :dunno were one of Fords better ideas. I heard that S-duty (metric )caps will fit with a bit if force???
Best of luck to ya

Rookie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've got a part number from Alcoa for the nut covers so I'm going to try and get them and leave the hub exposed...I can find all kinds of covers for the steel wheels but not the aluminum ones. Oh well, I thought someone "over there" had found some replacements...but no one responded. And yeah, these are but ugly without those covers...
Thanks guys
Ron

goldhilljoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Rookie said:
I've got a part number from Alcoa for the nut covers so I'm going to try and get them and leave the hub exposed...I can find all kinds of covers for the steel wheels but not the aluminum ones. Oh well, I thought someone "over there" had found some replacements...but no one responded. And yeah, these are but ugly without those covers...
Thanks guys
Ron
saw several on Ebay Monday-again search under"Ford center caps"for the ALCOA wheels
The aftermarket stuff is spendy also :sorry .
check the forsale "overthere." :eek:

threejacks

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have found that if you keep looking on eBay you will more than likely find what you are looking for. I have found three different wheel accessories for my trucks there, but sometimes it takes 3-4 weeks for that item to show up or even sell for the price I want to pay. Sometimes I have found items that were not listed where they should be and they can really be a bargin. I replaced a front center for my son's F350 4X4 dually, these parts are sometimes more rare, the shipping was more than I paid for the wheel center.

seawolf

HA(L)-3 DET-9 69-70
Reaction score
I just got one.

Identical except no logo. It has a much more secure galvanized retaining ring inside. :thumbs
http://www.hubcaphaven.com/
HUBCAP HAVEN & WHEELS
103 6th St. NE, Bay #1
Buffalo, MN 55313
Item: Replilca Ford F250 , F350 Rear Center Cap Chrome
Price: $40.00
Dimensions: n/a
Weight: 1.00 lbs.
Description:
1 Single 1994-1997 Ford F350, 1995-1997 Ford F250, and 1995-1999 Ford E250/E350 Aftermarket Rear Replica Center Cap stock number C3140 R Non-dually wheels only

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14