I am back

DaveBen

SDD Senior Member
Reaction score
Hi all of you. I have not been on this site for many months. This is due to me changing my password and not being able to get onto the system again. I tried to re-register, but that is a no-go. So I gave up. Mike emailed me and asked where I had been. I told him and then I decided to try to login, and I got in! So I am back.

Dave :):)

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi all of you. I have not been on this site for many months. This is due to me changing my password and not being able to get onto the system again. I tried to re-register, but that is a no-go. So I gave up. Mike Leibelt emailed me and asked where I had been. I told him and then I decided to try to login, and I got in! So I am back.

Dave :):)

GOOD TO HEAR FROM YOU DAVEBEN ;tu;tu

I (for one) wuz where begin'n to wunder.

Joe

Tbar

SDD STAFF/Moderator
Reaction score
The reports of your demise were are greatly exaggerated......... :D:sweet

Tbar

Smoky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Dave,

Man good to see your back. I was beginning to get worried no was worried that something had happened to you. Statred a thread an no one seemed to know. Im Glad to see this thread of you back into the swing of things.

Smoky

PS: since you stayed gone since 10-26-10 then I get to say to you what you tell alot of new members:

:SDD

Tail_Gunner

CRJ & ERJ A&P Mech.
Reaction score
Damn I hate it when people suddenly sail off over the edge of the world to never be heard from again. :nudge
Glad you're back Dave.

BTW, while you were 'gone', we got a new(?) member. Make sure you welcome the new guy No-Red 6 0. :lmao

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58