i am old!!

94f450sd

certified nutjob
Reaction score
my buddy that owns a tow company has an employee that is 58 years old.wicked cool,funny nice older guy.he likes to joke around and stuff.well i pick on him about listening to oldies on the radio.well he says that i am old cuz i can jam to the oldies cuz they play music from the 70s and 80s now.

this song was on last night and i was jammin away to it on the oldies station!! YouTube - Joan Jett and the Blackhearts - Crimson & Clover and yes this chick is hot!!!:sly

how do i stop getting old?

F350DRW1

Waylon Fan
Reaction score
Joan Jett was hot 20 years ago. And according to Bushpilot, who is about 68, Patsy Cline was a real looker too. :stir

94f450sd

certified nutjob
Reaction score
well im only 30 years old this year.but growing up my dad listened to the oldies and id listen to it with him all the time when i was a kid.

Tbar

SDD STAFF/Moderator
Reaction score
this song was on last night and i was jammin away to it on the oldies station!! YouTube - Joan Jett and the Blackhearts - Crimson & Clover and yes this chick is hot!!!

Yea.........that brings back memories. :D

Tbar

94f450sd

certified nutjob
Reaction score
Joan Jett was hot 20 years ago. And according to Bushpilot, who is about 68, Patsy Cline was a real looker too. :stir

yall keep this up and yall are gonna be buying me a new laptop.laptops and mountain dew dont mix very well.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jarrburg