I can't spout off to anyone around here......

scoutman77

Full Access Member
Reaction score
about women, so my extended family here is going to have to suffer!!
A little background. My wife and I have been together since 1989. give or take a divorce or two...yes we have been remarried twice, (third time is a charm:rolleyes: ) things are going well, kids are good, for teenagers. household is going ok, I have toys, she has toys, finances are good. nothing wrong.
All of a sudden, I get an instant message from the girl I was engaged to when we were divorced the second time. Now nothing is going to happen, I love my wife and thats not even an option. but it doesn't change the fact that I am closer to having a cigarette than I have been since I quit three years ago.
So my point is that when she broke up with me, she told me that I ruined her self esteem, seems that I heard that from my wife the first time we were divorced as well, but she must have gotten over that. The only thing I did wrong was be honest. she asked a question and I gave an answer. still do. with anyone. so, what the f***!! after almost 8 years. she im's me to tell me that she is really happy with her life and that she doesn't know why she is talking to me now?
I guess its partly my fault for answering the IM, but, what about my self esteem? it didn't do wonders for me to be dumped for a rich brat,(parents gave him a new Durango for Graduation! ) go figure it was a Dodge!:jerk:
So she just called to rip out my heart (yeah, it still hurts) and grind it in the gravel?
This sucks!!!
Sorry so long thanks for listening :thumbs
ps: she found my profile on myspace.com, which she would as far as I know had to search for it.

Last edited:

02SilverStroke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wouldn't worry too much about it. Evidently you're really in love with your wife by marrying her the third time. She probably was feeling down and wanted to gripe at you. You probably need to change your profile on myspace.com to something that she can't find. Chalk it up to your "past" life.

Crumm

Fordoholic
Reaction score
scoutman77 said:
she im's me to tell me that she is really happy with her life and that she doesn't know why she is talking to me now?
Put her on your IM ignore list before you end up in divorce number 3 and move on. Anytime you spend trying to figure out what a woman is thinking is time wasted that you can never get back. Some woman are just nuts :dunno

ktpauley

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Trying to figure what women think will drive a guy to either go crazy, or drink large quanities of alcohol. You could do what I do when my supervisor tick me off. I have a pic of her blown up, paste it on a target, and do this :guns: to it. Makes me feel a lot better. Keith

drchris1024

SDD Security
Reaction score
02SilverStroke said:
I wouldn't worry too much about it. Evidently you're really in love with your wife by marrying her the third time. She probably was feeling down and wanted to gripe at you. You probably need to change your profile on myspace.com to something that she can't find. Chalk it up to your "past" life.

agree 100%...definetely put on ignore list, went thru something similar with an ex-girlfriend, was very innocent exchange on the phone. Wife found out and it could have caused a divorce. dang sure it wasn't worth it. all is well now coming up on 8 years , may 28th.

HCAbowman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yepper, put her on Ignore...she is tryin to rub it in for some unknown reason, but just ignore her, she will go away!

JohnBoyToo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ya know... this is sorta like keeping the weeds outta your nice yard....

yeah, you could through poisons at it, but the best thing is to keep a good strong grass and it will beat out most of the weeds :)

Make your wife your best friend and make it so BOTH of you know that that's the most important thing and no amount of questions will arise !!!!

Romance your wife every day... NEVER let it be mundane...

guess what - doing that makes your life a LOT nicer....

and if you don't feel like doing that, then it's time to rethink the relationship.....

years go by TOO fast to waste time in something you're not happy at !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

scoutman77

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thanks guys, It really put a cramp in the day. but thats good advice. the wife and I have the best relationship we have ever had right now. Yes, she knows that I heard from her. we talked about it and we're cool. ingnore list here she comes...:burnit leave her in the dust!!

ForumBlue

CDXX
Reaction score
scoutman77 said:
but it doesn't change the fact that I am closer to having a cigarette than I have been since I quit three years ago.

Don't p!ss away 3 years of good health for someone that obviously means very little to you. And good job on the 3 years BTW.

powerboatr

living well in Texas
Reaction score
Crumm said:
Put her on your IM ignore list before you end up in divorce number 3 and move on. Anytime you spend trying to figure out what a woman is thinking is time wasted that you can never get back. Some woman are just nuts :dunno

agree 100%, if she is the one for you.
A. expunge all evidence of females from the past

and never ever ever waste time trying to figure out the gears and cogs, just accept it they are woman,
just like the commerical, does this dress make me look fat?
what is the correct answer???
No, it doesnt make you look fat? SMACk now your saying shes fat
Yes it does make you look fat, SMACK see above
No, it hides your child bearing hips, SMACK again :D
INGORE the question, play stupid, say HUH what :dunno
is the only real way to answer.
good luck in your life of love, 3x to the same woman has got to be worth something. must be RIGHT :cool:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14