I caught a ....FISH THIS Big

powerboatr

living well in Texas
Reaction score
PLace I-65 In North Alabama just south of Cullman (after the speed trap)
Near the warrior CLIMB to 1200 feet
Time 0930ISh hours
Weather, 80 ish
Date 14 April
Trucks
His
Cheby Duramax crew cab with topper SRW, pulling a dutchman TT about 30 feet long, Probably weighed about 9 or 10 k

Mine
Ford crew cab Dually towboss, 6.OOMG, Pulling our 14k High profile Fiver, certified combined wt of 23860lbs

Speed
70ish at the bottom, i came up behind him just as the hill started to go vertical, he started slowing down and i moved into the center lane,
still in OD i eased on the throttle and we ran up to 30PSi at 1250 EGT and just motored on by smiling, topped the hill at 72 and he was about 14 car lengths behind pumping out some nasty looking smoke. poor little thing

:nutkick: :woo :woo :innocent :woot
may not have been a smoke blowing race from a red light, but it sure was a great feeling

bonestroker

stroke it if you got it
Reaction score
I did the same thing last summer I had a 28'on the back of me he was in a dumamax with about a 19fter on him with a black cloud comming out my back side a way we go with a smile on my face and a wayve of the hand away we go :roflmao :sweet

ranger boy

Banned User
Reaction score
Haha, probably thinking

*DAMN! should've paid the extra money to get THAT rig!"

:sweet

haulin8or

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OH YEAH!!! Gotta love those races to the top! It's a great feeling not having to floor it to do it either! :burnit :hail

powerboatr

living well in Texas
Reaction score
haulin8or said:
OH YEAH!!! Gotta love those races to the top! It's a great feeling not having to floor it to do it either! :burnit :hail

YEP i held the throttle to just hang at 30 pounds and watched the egts, 1250 just a climbing away,
flatland it was like nothing was behind me at 70ish

bonestroker

stroke it if you got it
Reaction score
got to love that power :burnit hows that saying go the power is in the beholder or in this case begoneer ( see ya later aligator) :burnit :burnit

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14