I do miss something from TDS

95_stroker

Jefe
Reaction score
ArlieEdwards said:
Stroker, You don't have to worry, You have to be accepted first.

Arlie

Arlie Arlie Arlie.............

Acceptance is not the issue. You must learn that if you want to get anywhere in this world you must push yourself and your ideas upon others whose will is measurably less than that of yours.............

The following is my reply to the acceptance committee............

Dear Admissions Committee:
Having reviewed the many rejection letters I have received in the last few weeks, it is with great regret that I must inform you I am unable to accept your rejection at this time.
This year, after applying to a great many colleges and universities, I received an especially fine crop of rejection letters. Unfortunately, the number of rejections that I can accept is limited.
Each of my rejections was reviewed carefully and on an individual basis. Many factors were taken into account - the size of the institution, student-faculty ratio, location, reputation, costs and social atmosphere.
I am certain that most colleges I applied to are more than qualified to reject me. I am also sure that some mistakes were made in turning away some of these rejections. I can only hope they were few in number.
I am aware of the keen disappointment my decison may bring. Throughout my deliberations, I have kept in mind the time and effort it may have taken for you to reach your decision to reject me.
Keep in mind that at times it was necessary for me to reject even those letters of rejection that would normally have met my traditionally high standards.
I appreciate your having enough interest in me to reject my application. Let me take the opportunity to wish you well in what I am sure will be a successful academic year.
SEE YOU IN THE FALL!

Sincerely,
95_stroker

Applicant at Large

Crumm

Fordoholic
Reaction score
95_stroker said:
Dear Admissions Committee:
Having reviewed the many rejection letters I have received in the last few weeks, it is with great regret that I must inform you I am unable to accept your rejection at this time.

Sincerely,
95_stroker

Applicant at Large
:roflmao :roflmao :roflmao :roflmao Now thats funny..

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14