I don't need no stinkin' gauges!

Todd Tumbleston

Tumblestone
Reaction score
Oh but I do.....I need a pyro and boost pressure kit... Who has the cheapest best gauges with the install kits.....I can talk the mrssssss into it now since we had to rob our Edward Jones account to pay for this last expense!.... And, i don't want to install any tunes again until i get them installed.

I've seen a two pod for overhead....I may go with that... Can't use the pillar as i have a spotlight there....Dang....

Thanks all you guys for the continued information....I would have done alot differently had i been a member before........;tu

Jetpilot1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Gauges

If you don't mind plugging into the engine computer via the OBDII, then I would recommend the Edge multigauge. I bought the EGR probe with it. I have it showing EGR, Coolant Temp, Oil Temp, Trans temp, Intake air temp, and voltage. I can display other parameters, and check codes. It is a simple plug in - 2 minute job, however the probe installation took longer. It is alot cheaper than 6+ gauges and you don't have to run a bunch of sensors for info that the computer already has. It also monitors some acceleration data. I would prefer gauges for the visual appeal, but I don't have to worry about sensors leaking etc.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58