Question I finally got one!!!

marine6132

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Well it's in my driveway, 2011 F250 6.7 xlt LWB. Man I sure do love it, I drove it 3hours from the dealer to home and I saw just what it would do. When I got home the computer mpg avg. showed 18.8, if that computer is right, I'm sure going to love this ride seeing how I've never owned a ford or a diesel. here is the question, has any one heard of the Diablo sport power puck and if so do they really do what they say and if I did get it would it void any of my warranty, if so what kind of mods can I do to the engine and not void the warranty, or with dealing with mods if something was to occur just take it off before the dealer gets it? Ha Ha. Thanks for any suggestions; I'll get some pics up a little later. I'm looking forward to many future discussions on this forum seeing how I’m a rookie with ford and diesels! God bless all and if you haven’t thank our troops lately please do because there the reason why we are free.

DaveBen

SDD Senior Member
Reaction score
I am glad you love your new truck! I know the feeling well. One thing - the computer mileage (the lie-o-meter) is very optimistic. Don't believe it for one second. Calculate you mileage by hand and you will be back down to earth. Be very careful about any mods you do while under warranty. These new computers will store the information of almost anything you do to them, like tuners or chips. There is no hurry to mod the truck. Give it time to break in (about 15,000 miles) before you make any decision.

Dave

sagebel

Stock? Pfft!
Reaction score
The lie-o-meter has been within .1-.2 mpg every time. I have added an aFe stage II intake. Didn't get any noticeable mpg, just a little more throttle response and you can here the turbo. I would wait a bit until deleting the dpf and adding a tune. Let the aftermarket get this one figured out first. There is plenty of power stock.

Stroked68

This is FORD Country
Reaction score
The lie-o-meter has been within .1-.2 mpg every time. I have added an aFe stage II intake. Didn't get any noticeable mpg, just a little more throttle response and you can here the turbo. I would wait a bit until deleting the dpf and adding a tune. Let the aftermarket get this one figured out first. There is plenty of power stock.

Congrats! Welcome to the world of Ford and Diesels. You wont be disappointed. Break her in properly.

marine6132

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Front diff

Does any one no what type front end i have and is it a open diff? If so can a ARB be installed? thanks

DaveBen

SDD Senior Member
Reaction score
That will depend on what kind of truck you are referring to. Your truck has a drivers door tag that will give you the code for each axle. You can look up that code in the Technical Articles WIKI Section in the TOP BLUE LINE. That will tell you what you need to know.

Dave

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58