I Finally Have A Website, Whatta Think?

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
I would really appreciate everyone's feedback, suggestions, etc.

Bama Auto Movers Website

Would just like to add, this is not an attempt to drum up business from SDD members.

I do plan on being a sponser here, that is if Mike will have me as one.

I would love to sponser the Towing & Transportation Forum.

So for now, this is only for feedback on the design and functionality of my site.

Mike K

يساعد المعركة لحرية
Reaction score
I think your site is very easy to navigate and simple, and to me simple is good.

Although, if i had to make one suggestion, it would be to reword your About Us section. I think it can be worded a little better making it flow better and easier to read, but that is just me.

Isn't the truck powered by a C18? And you don't have any pictures of that monster on your website? :)

Last edited:

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
I think your site is very easy to navigate and simple, and to me simple is good.

Although, if i had to make one suggestion, it would be to get some help with your About Us section. I think it can be worded a little better making it flow and easier to read, but that is just me.

Isn't the truck powered by a C18? And you don't have any pictures of that monster on your website? :)

Your suggestion is duly noted Mike. I sound like a deep fried southern redneck and my typin shows it.

I didn't want to use a bunch of impersonal industry garbage. I want to stay true to who we are, but sound professional at the same time.

The big CAT is a C15

MidwestOffroad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks good to me.. did you use there template and do it yourself or have them do it.

Buffs F-350

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks good :sweet. The only thing I would change is I would not have the broker fee that you charge on the first page. If anything let the customer ask what the fee is.

CHPMustang

Reaction score
Easy click tabs with only the information needed with no extra fluff :sweet

Equipement is spelled Equipment ;)

I'm sure Mike can fit you in for the towing forum:cool:

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
Today, 01:01 AM #4
MidwestOffroad

Looks good to me.. did you use there template and do it yourself or have them do it.

I used a template the sitebuilder had and tweeked it some. I also have a
good friend that has used the same sitebuilder and he showed me how to use it.

Today 02:26 AM
Buffs F-350 Looks good . The only thing I would change is I would not have the broker fee that you charge on the first page. If anything let the customer ask what the fee is.

I totally agree Buff. Never thought of it that way, whatta think now?

6LMonster & CHP, thanks for the spell check. It looked weird to me at first and I forgot to use the spell check feature.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14