I Found a utility Body

Earnies2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was ready to buy a new one had the order form all filed out check in hand.$4300...then on craigs list I find a 3 year old Napiheid 9' the twin to mine in near perfect shape with diomand plate alumium in the bed and on the box tops with a trac rac he wanted $3500 I bought it for $1300 +$150 to tow it home he gave me the whole truck.....I'ts even the rite color ...:sweet check out the pix Click on pix to see 3 pix;tu

Earnies2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi rich I moved from plymouth to lake manchaug in sutten I have been very bussy at work I post here from time to time......just rebuilding the truck body i was going to buy a 08 but i deceided to keep this one and replace the fenders fix the doors and replace the utility body and paint....in the prosses i found this body on a chevy 3500 that had an engine fire on craigs list i gave him a low offer and told him i would take the hole truck and he said ok i thought it was a great deal and he just wanted the truck gone he had no way to remove the body and the shop wanted $500 to remove it and load it....so he took my offer......he didn't even counter offer.....go figure:confused:

WD40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Earnies, looks to be a very nice looking bed. Good luck on getting it all together on your truck.
I am sure you will have pictures to follow.LOL

Tbar

SDD STAFF/Moderator
Reaction score
I used to purchase new Knaphide service bodies for installation on new trucks for a company back in the early 80's.

They make a great product........!!!

I am trying to remember the product number for that unit........something like 6108DT. 6-Door style, 108 - wheel base, D - Dual Rear Wheels, T - Tread Plate.

Tbar

Earnies2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
body numbers

You are correct the number is 6108DJ 6=60"ca 108+9' L D= Dully J=serries:sweet

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member