i give up,i just want to scream

tubzz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ok,you guys know my truck is broken down.no problem we have two other trucks right.well she blew a wheel cyclinder on her truck no problem i can fix but it had to wait tell this weak-end.i get that fix then i come up with the idea of jack up the front to look at the front brakes. she has custom sloted rotos.the kind with the slot going all the way through the roto and the calibers are not much better.i have never took off a 4x4 hub before.can some one walk me though this please?i have done plenty 2 wheel hubs.on top of that the old wor-out f-150 with 230000 on the ticker descided it had anough of me working on the diesel and blew it radator.so we are down to a riding lawn mower to get to work and fine parts.man it's been 20 years since i have not had a vehicle that ran.
when it rans it pours.my driveway look like a junk yard every one of them with the hood up and parts laying around them.
sorry guy just had to cry to someone.cause the wife wants to know why the hell i can't just weld up them rotos on her truck and just put some stop leak in the other-mad

Last edited:

3-StarJ.R.

53 year old kid.....
Reaction score
Man....what is going on? is there something in the air?....Has Ben Laden suddenly got a woody for powerstroke owners?:eek: :eek: Your almost walking, I got a rear chunk with shiney little parts floating in the gear lube and my dear friends from the irs sends me a come to jesus letter today....:bootyshak :bootyshak hang loose on the front hubs, some of these guys here will talk you thru it easy.....What did you find on the hubs to make you know you gotta tear them down?

Crumm

Fordoholic
Reaction score
Is that riding mower fairly dependable? :sorry

The 4X4 hubs are easy to remove just remove the little torx head bolts around the outer edge of the locking hub and they pull right off. Once you get the locking hub off you will need a special socket to remove the rest. Your local parts house should have one you can borrow. If you have auto hubs you need Ford part number T95T-1197-B or if you have manual hubs you need part number D85T-1197-A. You can take a look at them here.

95_stroker

Jefe
Reaction score
Chin up Terry, this crap happens sometimes. This too shall pass. We're here for ya man!

tubzz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hheynow said:
CD? Driveline 05-03C

yes i have read that over some beers.i have my head on staight again.i can do this.i had the wife in both ears just yackin about this breakin and that breakin.i got on my riding lawn mower and went for a ride:burnit :roflmao.she still don't understand you can't weld up a rotor:confused:
crumm the mower i did have to replace the battery last week so i don't know about it either:eek: .
jim,the roto has a big crack in it all the way through and a bunch of crack in the center of it.i didn't even take the other side off and look at it.i figure it about the same if not worse.
tomorrow is easter so i'm guess that the part story's will be closed:( .
thanks guy's for letting me cry:oops:
and that f-150 the only reason it's still here is it's the same color in the inside and has a one of then 20-40 seats.that will be in my truck sometime.plus you never know when you might need a front clip or something.

Last edited:

3-StarJ.R.

53 year old kid.....
Reaction score
Hey Buddy gotta let us know if you broke the mower yet?.....:roflmao :roflmao , you do any good on Wanda's rotors Sunday? not the best day of the year to be scrounging around for parts........

tubzz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i got her going again,took me 3 hours on the first side and only 45 min's on the secound.but she has breaks.she said she can stick her self to back glass them stick her self to front glass:D .i have no idea what she is doing but it makes her happy so the hard part is done,right.
if this works right here is what she wanted me to weld up and what i put on.she even went to work and asked the guys their if it could welded.they all had a laugh.

i had to call AAA to come get me and the lawn mower from the side of the road with a flat:roflmao

Last edited:

jharvey

Shutter Bug
Reaction score
Terry, you could have just JB Weled those rotors up :roflmao

I put SLIME in my Cub Cadets tires so I don't worry about flats when I'm on my beer runs :roflmao :roflmao

Glad you got up and running

John

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58