I got a Dodge...

CoryNM

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
The wife and I went to visit Grandpa and Grandma over the Labor Day weekend...look what followed us home!!

New Toy

It's a 1956 Dodge, and almost fully restored (all the major stuff anyway). There's still a few loose ends that I'll work on, but it should be a fun little toy. The truck was bought new by my Great-Great Grandfather and has been passed down through the family since then.

Now I have begun a collection of red trucks! (I think more than one of something constitutes a collection :D ).

My PSD towed the Dodge the 1200 miles home without hardly knowing he was back there!!

Last edited:

95_stroker

Jefe
Reaction score
Sweet!!!!!! As a kid growing up one of oour neighbors had a Dodge pickup of that era.

02SilverStroke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
CoryNM said:
The wife and I went to visit Grandpa and Grandma over the Labor Day weekend...look what followed us home!!

Nice looking Dodge!!! Hope you have lots of fun with it, I know there's lots of sentimental value to it.

whatabudro

Launched
Reaction score
nice truck :sweet
will you be leaving it alone or some small mods in order?
like a 426 wedge maybe :D

CoryNM

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
whatabudro said:
nice truck :sweet
will you be leaving it alone or some small mods in order?
like a 426 wedge maybe :D

Not sure yet. Part of me wants to keep it stock. But the other (more fun) part wants to put a few more ponies under it's split hood :D . It will probably be a while before I do much of anything to it. Wait 'till I've got some spendin' money to play with! It's gonna take some time to recover from the amount I spent on fuel for the 2500 mile haul :eek:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14