I got kicked out out of school today!!!!

NevrKnow

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You scared the hell out of me when I saw that title Mr TG!

I been following your progress and rootin for ya. I thought something really bad had happened.

Glad that wasn't the case!

:D:D:D

Tail_Gunner

CRJ & ERJ A&P Mech.
Reaction score
Apparently what happened was some sick individual put a post on a blog site. He/she said that they were going to take a gun to the NMU campus and "get even" with some people. The stupid thing about it was when they said they were going to go to the NMU campus, they included the address of the university. :rolleyes:

That pretty much told me it was somebody from outside the area who has in all likelihood never even seen or been to the NMU campus. Investigators have said that this same person has posted threats aimed at other colleges that were similiarly worded. I haven't heard that the person has been caught yet, but the FBI is supposedly after their arse big time.

JLDickmon

ursus combibo
Reaction score
that's why we need to modify the CCW law, so we can take care of some of those nosepickers ourselves..

not that I support vigilante justice...

DaveBen

SDD Senior Member
Reaction score
I think you might need a hunting license for stupid people. I know they are not available in California... All of the politicians would be game.

Dave :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58