I Got Robbed!

colotow

Just playin' in the sand
Reaction score
quick note, more as i find out

i'm in iraq, my storage unit near salt lake city, utah got robbed in jan. not sure what is missing yet, just beginning to try and find out, deal with police, ect

so far, seems to be a snap on 30x54" black rollaround, maybe another smaller box, and most of the parts i've been ordering for my truck, the dynatrak freespin kit, afe stg II, front cryo powerslot rotors, brake pads, and a bunch of recon llights including the led taillights

bastards!!!

if anybody runs across a bunch of superduty parts in the area, or a bunch of high end name brand tools, and it seems squirrley, i'd appreciate if you called the cops.

3 FRIGGEN YEARS in this ********* and somebody else swipes all the toys i've been dreaming about putting on my truck

PTSD my A**, they could keep it all if i got 20 min alone with them (if they lived)

Maxtor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Scum bag thieves. :guns:
Only thing the Arabs do right is to cut off the hand of a thief. After two crimes, no hands to steal with.

Tail_Gunner

CRJ & ERJ A&P Mech.
Reaction score
It sounds to me that they knew what they had in the way of the parts. Unless they knew what they had, like a Dynatrac kit, they would have just by-passed it all as a box of parts.

If they knew what they had ahead of time, then they were intentionally after specific items, then they knew what was in the storage unit to begin with.

A random break-in won't know W.T.F. a Dynatrac kit was.

How many "friends" knew what y'all had in there and knew you were deployed? Might be a possible police lead.

Last edited:

silverF250

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good thinking Tail Gunner.

Around here though they steal anything that is in a new box. So if everything was all boxed up it wouldn't matter if they had a clue what it was it would be gone.

Yeah I think they should start lopping off hands, once they start doing that it wouldn't take long until people stopped stealing. :sly

W4RLR

High Tech Hillbilly
Reaction score
Hands? Too charitable. I would start lower on the abdomen, below the waistline. Removed with a dull Leatherman blade, sans painkiller.

He would then be a certified steer, no bull.:eek:

no-red 6 0

Senioritis
Reaction score
i would vote for the 'someone knew what was in the box' trick too!!

sorry for the long distance bad news...

WD40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yep, someone knew what they were getting.
The gate guard should have pictures of everyone who went in there.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jarrburg