I guess its my turn

bad_bad_bubba

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My name is David. My friends call me Bubba. I am 31 with a beautiful wife (married almost ten years) and two beautiful little girls ages 7 and 3. I currently work as an Engineering Tech for a company that cleans and refurbishes semiconductor equipment and tooling parts. I get to play with a lot of fun and harmful chemicals all day. I have a degree in electronics. I have done a little of everything including digging ditches, mucking stalls, building houses, building and driving my own street stock dirt track car, and inventing a number of ussless items. I am from Lubbock and I have owned two bussinesess. The first was a delivery company that delivered phamacuticals (sp) to most of West Texas and Eastern New Mexico. The second that I still officially have is call Texas Pride Transport in which I hualed pretty much every thing that would fit on my trailer. I have owned two diesels and bleed Ford Blue. The first was a 94 F-350 CC and the second is my current 2001 F-350 CC Dually. I love to spend time with my family and build anything that I can think of.

Thats pretty much me.

smokyred

SDD Wannabe Mod #2
Reaction score
I'm Bubba too!!

Well hey David, glad to have you here. :D Sorry about the 0 replies(until now!) :oops:

As it may so happen, my name is also David, though my friends call me Dave, though smokyred or smokey are starting to catch on too. ;) Something kinda funny is my Mom's nickname for me has always been Bubba, must be a thing for guys named David! :sweet

See ya in the forums!

Oh and I think your truck may have been spotted by another SDD member!!

Dave

whatabudro

Launched
Reaction score
Hey bubba I missed this one. Welcome:cool: You get the stuff for the gauges yet?

bad_bad_bubba

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yup! I got all the stuff for the guages, Found a used chip that I wanted (already programed for my code), and still need to go get the muffler cut off.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58