I have been gone awhile.

Got Diesel

Engineering College Boy
Reaction score
Hey fellas just saying howdy, I haven't been on in awhile. I am never anywhere I can get on the net, I am always working or driving. So what's happened with the site over the past 4 weeks, anything exciting? Later guys and happy fourth. By the way I have felt like I have lost something by not being on this site in a long time.

WD40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was thinking the girlfriend had cut off your PC cord and you couldn't come out and play with us.

Crumm

Fordoholic
Reaction score
Good to hear from you. No new big developments over here as most guys are out doing the summer stuff..

powerboatr

living well in Texas
Reaction score
WD40 said:
I was thinking the girlfriend had cut off your PC cord and you couldn't come out and play with us.

or maybe playing hide the mouse :D :D
yep normal summer stuff, spoiling the grandkids, baking in the afternoon heat,

ranger boy

Banned User
Reaction score
Robert's been a post whore and knows he's in the lead by 100. That's about all you missed buddy.

Yeah how is the girl?

HCAbowman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I too have been VERY busy..I have been in 6 states in 3 weeks, and getting ready to roll out to Abeline TX (Dyess AFB) so I will be out again. I wanted to say Hi to everyone also!! I miss all you!!

Welcome back and I hope that your schedule slows down soon!! :sweet

Got Diesel

Engineering College Boy
Reaction score
Thanks fella's. Me and the girl have been great. We are actually down at the lake on vacation right now. This has been a great vacation. Hope you all are doing well.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58