I Just Had To!

BLUKTY

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
I just had to register here after checking it out for a bit. Living in Alaska, I am used to clean air and the air at the "other" site was getting stale! It is great to see so many familiar names here! Thanks to all of you that so readily share your knowledge about these trucks. I think that I will be spending a little more time here! Pete

CHPMustang

Reaction score
Welcome aboard Pete! It's great to have you in our community:thumbs

Come back often:sweet

CHP

BLUKTY

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the warm reception. I was known by the same name on the "other" forum, BLUKTY. I didn't post very often, because there were so many other people who contributed to that forum (and this one too) that had so much more knowledge and experience than I do. But I will always help someone out when I feel that I can contribute some factual information or just boost their confidence to tackle a job on their own. The knowledge that I have gained from this forum is priceless :thumbs ! Pete

BJS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome & glad to see you over here I'm sure you'll enjoy the atmosphere.

Crumm

Fordoholic
Reaction score
Welcome to the site. It is good to see someone else from Alaska has finally saw the light :) I have did my best to get The_Alaskan and Alaska PSD to come over here and visit us but they are being stubborn.

95_stroker

Jefe
Reaction score
Crumm said:
I have did my best to get The_Alaskan and Alaska PSD to come over here and visit us but they are being stubborn.

They'll come, give it time.:sweet

hheynow

Señor Aceite de Soja
Reaction score
Welcome from the frozen north...It's toasty warm here at SDD. Kick off yer shoes and make yourself at home.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14