I just ordered 05-07 headlight kit!

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know if these will need some cutting to fit? If so does anyone know where I can get a template or is it a cut at your own discretion?

Thanks

If cutting is needed.. they usually come with a Pic, or drawing of what and where needs trimming. Mine did.

Drew it out with a Sharpy.. used a Dremel.. done deal. :dunno

Joe

WD40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think you have to cut off one alignment pin, so like Joe said a good Dremel will get it done fast.
Doug

HwyPilot

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Awesome find!

Finally picked out a 2002 F350 7.3L 4x4 myself, and I've been looking for these :) Thanks!

Let us know how it goes, I'll be next up. My OG headlights and markers are about done, and this is a big upgrade, not to mention being CHEAPER.

I'm going to pull a grille from somewhere, and I'll be looking for that in the meanwhile :D

02Oilburner

SDD Power Hungry
Reaction score
Finally picked out a 2002 F350 7.3L 4x4 myself, and I've been looking for these :) Thanks!

Let us know how it goes, I'll be next up. My OG headlights and markers are about done, and this is a big upgrade, not to mention being CHEAPER.

I'm going to pull a grille from somewhere, and I'll be looking for that in the meanwhile :D
Im going to post pics in a minute

02Oilburner

SDD Power Hungry
Reaction score
Here are the pics of new headlights! When I get more money Ill change the rest of the front to 05-07 and figure a way to put my light bar where the fog lights are.

HwyPilot

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the pics! I seriously. can't. wait. :coffee $160 and a world of difference - don't forget some Sylvania or PIAA lamps for those >daylight<.

My next up is trying to figure out the difference between a SRW front end and a DRW. :dizzy Reason being? d/s wheel bearing is toast, I hate skinny front tires, and dually front wheels are outdated and hell on wheel bearings, not to mention heavy.

I have to swap hubs or somesuch or other, I'll know by later today.

18x9 M/T Classic II's are on sale at 4wheelparts for like $160/ea right now! They'd do for the time being.

WD40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks a lot better Oilburner. Do you need another Mercury like the one by your truck,
I got one for sale.
Doug

02Oilburner

SDD Power Hungry
Reaction score
Looks a lot better Oilburner. Do you need another Mercury like the one by your truck,
I got one for sale.
Doug

That's actually my brothers Crown Vic.(same thing) But no I don't need one. Between my brother and parents we have 3 Crown Vics, all Police Interceptors. Two are highway patrol grey the other is blue. Great riding cars and descent gas mileage. The next new vehicle is for my wife.:( It will be a minivan for our every six month trips to Missouri.

LWebb

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Hello, I'm new to SDD. I have an '05 F350 Dually Crew Tuscany and my headlights Suck! Maybe they're just old, but even my daughter complains about 'em. I've been thinking of adding some driving or fog lights from Rigid Industries. Is that a RigidIndustries E-series LED bar on your bumper? Do you like it? Thanks... Lonnie

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58