I may have screwed up

dieseldork

dieseldork
Reaction score
I just installed my TWILDMAN reburn, I may have takin to much material away from the terminals on the computer,,,It went all the way to where I could see brass, the TDP reburn doesnt have a big PUNCH at all, even on the STREET setting ther is no smoke to speak of...the TS tunes were not great but on theyre 100 hp setting it would blow all kinds of smoke..30psi boost and a ses light,, cant build any real boost to speak of and the truck just feels soft.....just did a oil change and a new fuel filter tonight, if I took to much away on the circuit board would it just not give all the power or would a SES light come on? no lights with the TS tunes either,,,,Im lost. what to do?

Last edited:

BJS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
1. do you see a difference between chipped and no chip? if so then you may have damaged the connection on the circuit board

2. do you see a difference between the different positions on the chip? If not then the dial may not be connected well or may be damaged.

JLDickmon

ursus combibo
Reaction score
check and make sure you didn't go through the brass or break the "printed circuit" part of the edge or the board itself

JRJ04

Reaction score
i was under the impression that if you damage the pcm...the truck wont run. My feeling is youre fine, you just arent getting the results you want.

dieseldork

dieseldork
Reaction score
I guess I'll call Tony and ask him, there is some difference between settings, on the daily setting this mornin, gettin on the freeway mashed the throttle and saw on 18 pounds of boost at 3k rpm, seems alittle low, I saw 30psi on the TS tunes and felt like it was pretty good, i don't feel like it was worth the money for the reburn, I'll take the chip out and check for any crap on the ciruit board.

Deadman514

Full Access Member
Reaction score
About the smoke. I think they're giving us a new mixture of fuel. I used to blow coal out of my stacks at the two high settings on my chip. Now nothing at all!! I don't feel a difference in power...just no smoke.

dieseldork

dieseldork
Reaction score
Chip circuit board was clean, talked to tony and he said I should see way more boost and to send it back in, It would push 30 pounds with the TS tunes so I know its not the truck.. Ill send it back out again.......

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14