I might as well jump on the bandwagon here....

Norcal250

Gimp member
Reaction score
Hey all my name is Marco and I live in Castro Valley, CA (near San Francisco)...

I was in a motorcycle accident in March of last year... left me paralyzed from the waist down... at the time I had a 2003 F250 with a V10 and a 6 spd... I had it up for sale on here a while ago... some of you may have seen it.... anyways I had to sell it because of the 6spd manual... I ended up getting a 2005 E350 with a PSD and had it converted to 4x4... I also bought a 2001 Supra Launch SSV wakeboard boat... I have always wanted a boat so I went ahead and got one... so far, I've been doin really well (post accident) and this wheelchair thing isn't bad at all... and the parking is great!

Anyways I have gained a lot of knowledge on this site from all of you guys... and also putting my 2 cents in when I can... I look forward to learning more as time goes on...

Keep on rollin.......:thumbs

DaveBen

SDD Senior Member
Reaction score
Hi Marco and Welcome to SDD. I live across the Bay from you in Menlo Park. It is good to see someone who is disabled getting into the swing with this Diesel stuff. You have enough to do without us pushing you into all of the modifications you can do to one of these diesels. We will be contacting you for your knowlege of the Vans and Diesels.

Dave :)

police stroker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
welcome to the site and sorry to hear about the bike wreck last year my girlfriend and I were hit from behind by a DWI thankfully we both walked away the bike went to crap. The van looks sweet in your avitar, keep up the good work. Take care Bro

jvencius

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Norcal250 said:
I ended up getting a 2005 E350 with a PSD and had it converted to 4x4...

Anyways I have gained a lot of knowledge on this site from all of you guys... and also putting my 2 cents in when I can... I look forward to learning more as time goes on...

Keep on rollin.......:thumbs

First of all, WELCOME to a great site. Second, and more importantly, I've only got one question for you--do you live in that van down by the river? :roflmao :roflmao :roflmao :roflmao :roflmao :roflmao :roflmao :roflmao

95_stroker

Jefe
Reaction score
Marco,

Hi and welcome, thanks for the intro! Silly question from the gallery here.... the E-350 isnt offered in 4x4 from the factory?

ranger boy

Banned User
Reaction score
95_stroker said:
Marco,

Hi and welcome, thanks for the intro! Silly question from the gallery here.... the E-350 isnt offered in 4x4 from the factory?
No sir, it's a shame too, cause they look purty damn cool with a nice setup (like marco's)

95_stroker

Jefe
Reaction score
Hmmmm, didnt they at one time offer the E series in 4x4? I see them on the road frequently here (Haliburton uses them as crew vans).

Norcal250

Gimp member
Reaction score
95_stroker said:
Hmmmm, didnt they at one time offer the E series in 4x4? I see them on the road frequently here (Haliburton uses them as crew vans).

I'm not really sure if they came from the factory at any time... I know Quigley's converts alot of them for big companies and stuff... they might have even done them up for dealerships...

and I don't live in that van down by the river... LMAO:roflmao

chris farley is one funny guy..

jvencius

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Norcal250 said:
and I don't live in that van down by the river... LMAO:roflmao

chris farley is one funny guy..

If you're ever out and see the Saturday Night Live DVD "Best of Chris Farley" BUY IT--even though I've watched it a half-dozen times now, I still nearly piss myself laughing when I see it.:roflmao :roflmao :roflmao :roflmao :roflmao :roflmao :roflmao :roflmao

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58