I might as well jump on the bandwagon here....

Norcal250

Gimp member
Reaction score
jvencius said:
If you're ever out and see the Saturday Night Live DVD "Best of Chris Farley" BUY IT--even though I've watched it a half-dozen times now, I still nearly piss myself laughing when I see it.:roflmao :roflmao :roflmao :roflmao :roflmao :roflmao :roflmao :roflmao

yesss.. I do have that... its all about 'da bears' and polish sausage lol:roflmao :roflmao :roflmao

Rex-a-FORD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Norcal250 said:
Hey all my name is Marco and I live in Castro Valley, CA (near San Francisco)..........

Keep on rollin.......:thumbs

Hi Marco and Welcome to SDD.

Lotta great guys over here........hope ya' enjoy the site as much as I do............:)

smokyred

SDD Wannabe Mod #2
Reaction score
Hey, welcome to the site Marco! Ditto on asking you questions on E-Series PSD's, I bet you could teach us alot about them.

BTW- I heard the E-Series 6.0's are rated lower in HP? Also, are they intercooled?

Dave

powerboatr

living well in Texas
Reaction score
Glad your here
and yep that van in a 4x4 is SWEEEEEET
you can really get back int eh woods for some rocking and rolling :D

interesting about the conversion for disabilities. got any inside pics, my nephew is in pretty much the same boat and will be driving soon :eek:
curious about all the hand operated things, or are you F16 ing it and FLYING by wire

anyway glad to see another truck nut here

Norcal250

Gimp member
Reaction score
smokey... the van is rated at 235 HP and 440 TQ... for cooling reasons... and from what I have heard... the 6.0's are intercooled... (can't really get up in there and check for myself, since the hood is about 5 feet off the ground) it still moves pretty well for being a 10,000 +/- lb. vehicle (wheelchair lift weighs alot) I plan on adding either a propane system or water/methanol system to help with cooling and increase power tho...

powerboater I'll get some pics as soon as I can of the interior and hand controls... the only problem I have sometimes is the wheelchair lift doesnt hit the ground cause its so tall...this only happens if I park on unlevel ground... so I just have someone stand on it for me and im good... :thumbs

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58