I think I may have slowed the addiction

powerboatr

living well in Texas
Reaction score
Today marks 10 whole days in a row I haven't purchased any thing for the Two boss.:D :eek:
I think i have a fever or have slowed the bug down some:D

WD40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sure glad you are getting some better, or are you just broke from all of your spending and have to wait for the first of the month to get here again.. LOL
What is the build date on your 06. Mine is 05-05-05 and I heard someone say they had a 05 that was built on 06-20-05, a Friday Truck. LOL
I am sure you will be able to find something soon that you just have to have. How is the fishing at Lake Fork?

architect-builder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
powerboatr said:
Today marks 10 whole days in a row I haven't purchased any thing for the Two boss.:D :eek:
I think i have a fever or have slowed the bug down some:D

Now, That's just wrong! :sorry

Now, go to Ebay, plug in "Ford Powerstroke" or "Ford Superduty", bid on 2 items and call me in the morning. -popcorn

(Hope it helps, and does not get you in trouble with the sig. other :roflmao )

Barrett

Merelind

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Build Date?

Just curious,
My door sticker says 4/05 built date. How would I find the day of the week?
I hope it's not Friday!:eek:

I am waiting for a new grill from Powerstrokeshop.com and can't wait until it gets here.:)

I only have 2800 miles so far and she is going into the dealer tonight to be worked on tomorrow. I am a little worried, I hope they do a good job.

The seat heaters don't work at all and they are replaceing all 4 pads.-mad
They are going to look at the "drip" on the bellhousing. I think this must be the infamous 6.0 drip.

I will see what they say.:dunno

Mark

Last edited:

CHPMustang

Reaction score
Merelind said:
Just curious,
My door sticker says 4/05 built date. How would I find the day of the week?
I hope it's not Friday!:eek:

Mark
I'm sure your selling dealer will run a complimentary OASIS for you as that'll show the date it was on the production line:sweet

powerboatr

living well in Texas
Reaction score
Crumm, Da Boss: a biggie the 4.30 ls rear, 26k gcvwr, i have 18k + of fiver tow rating, tow command, front rear stabilizers, long bed crew cab( dont ask I dont know) dual rear wheel,

WD40, no brokie yet, I am looking for a mural for the back window of a wagon train, with the "trail Boss" .. significant other actually likes the body colored door handles, i almost passed out:eek:
our build If i recall is jul 15 05 , I picked her up on the 21st of july, the piece parts like fenders and bumpers all have dates ranging from 5 jun to 15 jun 05

as for Lake fork, wow if i ever get my rv port finished i plan to spend some time there this spring teasing some fish out of the hole. finally got the permits done and waiting on the concrete guy to dig some holes

architet, ebay is BAD;) , it has a habit of liberating $$ from the wallet.
I prefer west marine, aircraft spruce, powerstroke shop, gos racing, camping world, jegs, and a few others whom are on my list for next stuff.

Merelind easy date is look at your calendar on da puter and check
my bellhousing is wet but no drippy yet. it hasnt gotten worse or gone away, so right now i just watch it.
the only oil problem i have is reading the dipstick, my oil is so clean its darn near impossible to read.

as for Lake fork, wow if i ever get my rv port finished i plan to spnd some time there this spring teasing some fish out of the hole.

Last edited:

Merelind

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Bill,
Just looked at my paperwork from the dealer and the build date is 04/25/05.

I dropped it off last night for the heaters.

Delivered 07/16/05.

Maybe one of the last 05's ???

Mark

whatabudro

Launched
Reaction score
I have stopped spending money on mine because the nova started getting gealous and was starting some name calling :roflmao I bought the nova a new third member with some 4.11's and an Auburn posi. It was that or a TWILDMAN chip. I'll still get the the chip, but I now have an even bigger addiction to the Nova. I took it out to the cruise night last night after me and pops put in the third member. The carb was in need of a new tune with this new found low end power, so I carried tools jets etc. Made some adjustments once I got there, and the ride home..... lets just say SHE"S ALIVE:cool:
Bryan

FLRin29

VIRUS FREE!
Reaction score
Merelind said:
Bill,
build date is 04/25/05.
Delivered 07/16/05.
Maybe one of the last 05's ???
Mark

Merelind,
If I recall,they stopped '05 production around 5/9/05.
There was a short time when they were building '05 and '06's
They pump out about 1400/day
Mine has a build date of 5/11/05,its#5635

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58