I wish I had a winch...I wish I had a winch...

rammertide07

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Rained a lot yesterday and today. So much that it washed out some earth below the topsoil making a mini-sinkhole.

My dad took better pics....post em up later, Truck was sitting on the frame. Then later on today my wife found out that she opened a busniess in FL:rant

Dogman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Then later on today my wife found out that she opened a busniess in FL:rant

That happen a lot down here. My sister found out that she had three bank accounts she did not know about. Lucky the bank called her house about something and they ended up catching the lady red handed at the bank.

rammertide07

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yea.... thieves need to do something with their life...like....GET ONE. Sherrif came to our house yesterday and we did a police report. The woman at Regions wouldn't give my wife the dudes name. Sherrif said that she should have been a pita with them because there was no reason why she shouldnt have given her the guys name.

Also, had the land lord come by to look at the hole. Turns out it is where the cap to the septic tank WAS:doh:

02SilverStroke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Turns out it is where the cap to the septic tank WAS:doh:

Wow, that's a load of crap (pun intended).

Sorry to hear about your wife's situation. My wife had her credit cards stolen a few years back by a co-worker. Took them out of her purse, used them and put them back, unnoticed. Made purchases in another town and police departments kept passing the buck. The one in town where cards were lifted wouldn't do anything because purchases made in another town. That town said they couldn't do anything since the cards were stolen somewhere else. That was in 1999 and they take these things more seriously now.

Also, we recently enrolled in Lifelock (where the CEO gives his Social Security number). They're really good, and our credit card offers have stopped. They also run credit reports periodically and have us on a fraud list to avoid any attempts at identity theft.

rammertide07

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks SilverStroke!!! I've considered lifelock after this happened. But there seems to be a ray of hope. Seems that my wifes ssn is also a FL tax ID# and staff at the bank messed something up to make it seem that she had the business. The company that she supposedly had had been around, whatever the area of FL it was, and is a respected/legitimate business. Investigators are still investigating to make sure it wasnt dirty staff or anything like that.

And for the dump my truck took, my insurance is going to cover the replacement of the septic tank. More pics: Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58