I won Saturday night !!!!!

drchris1024

SDD Security
Reaction score
I race 3/8th high bank dirt track, used to race alot before the kids. This was the first time I've raced in 2 years..I think I've got this picture thing down now....:burnit

whatabudro

Launched
Reaction score
Nice job Chris!:thumbs What kind of car is that? I don't see those much around here. Maybe a late model with an actual latemodel nose on it, rather than what they run around here. What kind of motor are you running? It looks to have a shorter wheel base and smaller tires than what I'm used to. Nice pit crew/ family you got there.;)

drchris1024

SDD Security
Reaction score
whatabudro said:
Nice job Chris!:thumbs What kind of car is that? I don't see those much around here. Maybe a late model with an actual latemodel nose on it, rather than what they run around here. What kind of motor are you running? It looks to have a shorter wheel base and smaller tires than what I'm used to. Nice pit crew/ family you got there.;)

It is a Mustang 4-banger (heavily mod'd) we can get alittle over 300hp out of these things, and we turn'm upwards of 9500rpm's.and that is w/ a 500cfm 2-barrel carb.

Last edited:

jopes

Full Access Member
Reaction score
oi8228oi said:
very nice... 300 hp outta a 4 banger.... it dont look like a stang...why you running a 4 instead of the 5.0????

probably the class he is entered into racing.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58