I'm all smiles

spindrift

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally....finally, after all these cold winter months. Filled up the daily driver yesterday and paid $1.59/gallon for regular unleaded. Getting the Ex ready for a trip this weekend so I made a fuel run last night...$1.54/gallon. Now that's what I'm talkin' about. :sweet

W4RLR

High Tech Hillbilly
Reaction score
Are you sure you're not mistyping or do you live in some far off land where the fuel is cheap? My costs are over $1.30 higher per gallon!

ryaneverk2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
$1.54/gallon??? Where on Earth do you live?:hail I think diesel is around $2.80 around here right about now.-mad

CHPMustang

Reaction score
ryaneverk2 said:
$1.54/gallon??? Where on Earth do you live?:hail I think diesel is around $2.80 around here right about now.-mad
Spin musta been in a coma for the last 2-3 years :D I think Utah stations has Diesel for the lowest price right now.

spindrift

Full Access Member
Reaction score
CHPMustang said:
Spin musta been in a coma for the last 2-3 years :D I think Utah stations has Diesel for the lowest price right now.

Holy crap!! I musta' had a brain fart. :thanks :roflmao

Obviously (at least for some, I hope) that's supposed to be a 2, not a 1.

CHPMustang

Reaction score
Zat's be cool there spin:sweet It sure was a flashback when fuel was under $2 a gallon,the good ol days:D

ranger boy

Banned User
Reaction score
CHPMustang said:
i miss those days :( :( :(

ryaneverk2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ugh I remember maybe 6 years or so ago when we went on a two-week camping trip. We left and gas was about $1.19 a gallon... came back to $1.50+... that was the beginning of the insane fuel prices, as I remember it. Course the last two years with diesel have been completely backwards... at least it was still cheaper than regular then.

powerboatr

living well in Texas
Reaction score
we hit 2.60 last night here? I got to top off tomorrow, it will surely have ckimbed to 2.65 by then.
oh joy oh joy oh joy -mad -mad

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58