I'm chained up now....

dmftoy1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats! We're only 10 years into it but I wouldn't trade mine for the world. Oh yeah, I like being married too. :) In my case she's definately the better half. I hope things go as well for you as they have for me.

Have a good one,
Dave

BJS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats there mike so if you got married this past weekend what are you doing on the net you're supposed to be on the honeymoon.

Reaction score
Hmmm - buch of young'ens here - wife and I hit the 29 year mark last month . . . yep 29 years . . . twenty-nine years . . . two and a big ole niner . . . 29 times 365 days plus leap years. . . . that's umm . . . anyway -

Congrats to the both of you :sweet

Ron

towcat

mouse hunter
Reaction score
Is it my imagination or.....it sure looks like he's playing pocket pool with his left hand while holding onto the glass in his right...... :eek: :eek: :D

roosterdiesel

Earl needs B100
Reaction score
Congratulations Mike!

Glad you found someone tolerant enough, LOL!

Maybe on your next injector swap you could use some of her "GOOD" towels and blankets when blowing the oil out of the cylinders with the starter. :eek: :D

95_stroker

Jefe
Reaction score
Swany said:
Whoa- bro, are you drinking white zin????? :roflmao :roflmao

Negatory comrade!

Thats pink Champange. Which is not to be confused with white Zin. ;)

And thats my old man (Grandpappy Stroker who actually drives a Cummins) toasting the bride and groom, he was (is) my best man! :thumbs

Last edited:

Fire1

Certified Diesel Driver
Reaction score
Congrats again!! I just made 10 years last weekend. It just keeps getting better. Although I'm not sure why she puts up with me. Must be the money. Ha :roflmao !!!

Glassdude

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congratulations Aaron...eh Mike. :oops: Hope you and Mrs. Mike have many happy years together.

Mike

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14